07 July 2010

Examination Copies of The Climate Fix for Course Adoption

The Climate Fix will be published in about 10 weeks, just in time for fall courses on environmental and climate policies. The book is aimed at a broad audience well beyond the campus, but it is also appropriate for courses ranging from the freshman level through advanced graduate courses.

Basic Books has set up a web page for The Climate Fix. From that page you can access instructions for how to order an examination or desk copy of the book for course adoption.

If you are interested in using the book in your class, I would be happy to participate in an online discussion with your students -- just send me an email. On this blog I'll be sharing a number of quantitative and analytical assignments that can be used to accompany the book, which I'll be using in my own fall graduate seminar. Soon I'll share the full list of books that will be on my fall syllabus.

Also, this fall I'll be visiting a number of campuses to lecture on the book, including Purdue University, University of Michigan, University of Wisconsin, Arizona State University, Oxford University, University of Exeter and several others to be confirmed (and as part of my book tour I'll be making East and West Coast visits). If you'd like me to visit your class to discuss the book with your students, please do be in touch to see if we can work something out.