It has been a busy week here in Boulder, so blogging has been light. Above is a music video to help your weekend off to a fine start and below are a few items that crossed my desk that I thought interesting, enjoy!
- Max Boykoff's new book (more soon)
- Why did experts fail to warn in the financial crisis? The IMF explains (PDF)
- Peak oil? Nonsense.
- More on Daniel Yergin and his new book on energy here and here.
- Climate change and malaria: Never mind
- Air capture gaining momentum in IPCC
- Apparently, science has not yet been restored to its proper place
- Empirical data sure helps to resolve science debates
- UARS crashing to earth soon, here is a 2001 workshop I did for NASA on re-entry risks